KnitPro | Symfonie 15 cm Double Pointed Needles (DPNs)
$16.50 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $2.75 with what's this?
If you are looking for double pointed needles that are as easy on the hands as they are on the eyes, these Knitpro Symfonie 15 cm double pointed needles are just what you need. The colours are lovely to look at, and the birch wood is light, warm and strong. If you have some dexterity issues or sometimes suffer from hand fatigue, these may be a good choice for you.
Double pointed needles (DPNs to their friends) are the perfect tool for when you are knitting in the round and your project has gotten too small for circular needles. If you are new to knitting, using these 15 cm double pointed needles may be your next big leap in skill.
- Unmatched strength not available in any other wooden needle
- Lightweight, yet exceptionally strong & durable
- Perfect points, flawlessly tapered, ideal for all yarns and every project
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- One extra sixth needle provided from 2.00 mm to 3.25 mm to take care of any unexpected loss
If you need a larger size, try Knitpro Symfonie 20 cm double pointed needles.
If you also need circular needles for your project, the KnitPro Symfonie Interchangeable Circular Needle Starter Set perfectly matches these DPNs and will make your knitting bag even more colourful!