We wish everything truly beautiful in life could be free. Unfortunately, rent and cat food are not. To make things easier for you, we have 4 ways you can pay
- Credit/debit card – For both our international and domestic customers, we accept all major credit cards. Our payment facility is run through PayPal – just select the credit/debit option on the first payment gateway screen.
- PayPal – This is the easiest way to pay, and available for both international and domestic customers. Just log in and go. PayPal will even convert your currency to New Zealand dollars for you.
- Direct deposit – Available for New Zealand customers only. If you like operating on a cash system, we can email you our bank details. Just select this option during checkout. And make sure you’ve given us your correct email address so we can send through our bank details! If we don’t receive payment within 2 business days, your order will, unfortunately, be cancelled.
- Laybuy – Receive your order now, pay over 6 weeks interest free! Selecting Laybuy will re-direct you to a secure checkout facility.
Cancelling your order
We understand that life happens sometimes. If we haven’t shipped your order, we’ll be happy to provide a full refund. Just get in touch as soon as possible because we don’t shilly-shally about dispatching orders!
Within New Zealand
If you live in New Zealand, shipping is quick and easy. We courier all orders and always use a tracking number so you can be sure where your package is at. Let us know if you want a signature required on delivery, too!
- Standard domestic shipping on orders up to $20 is $4.50.
- Orders over $20 are $8.
- If you spend over $109, the shipping is on us.
- Delivery can take anywhere from 2 to 6 days.
- Delivery can only be made to physical addresses (not PO Boxes).
If you live overseas, never fear – we ship almost everywhere. Our international shipping rates are: $15 for Australia, $25 for rest of world.
We use a courier service which takes 2 to 6 working days. Tracked and signature required. Not available to all locations.
* International shipping does not include or cover any duty or charges incurred in the destination country.
If your order hasn’t arrived after within the indicated time, let us know pronto so we can chase it down. If you haven’t lodged a request within 21 days, the carrier may not be able to locate your order. We will refund or replace your purchase in line with the carrier’s policy.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please get in touch if you have any concerns or questions about your product after it arrives so we can work with you to set it right.
While we’ve done our best to accurately represent our yarn, some variation in colour can happen. For change of mind on yarn, we offer exchanges or credit notes.
- If you want to exchange your yarn, let us know within 30 days of dispatch. Talk to us about this before you return your item(s) so we can make sure we put aside the replacement stock you want.
- We do not offer exchanges for change of mind on clearance yarn, patterns, books, yarn samples, knitting needles, crochet hooks, or any other tools or accessories.
- All shipping is at your expense.
If your goods are faulty, we will apologise profusely and meet all our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Let us know within 7 days of receipt if one of your items is faulty, flawed or been damaged in transit. You’ll need to return the faulty goods to us.
- We will always try to replace any faulty or damaged goods. If we can’t, we will either offer you a refund or a replacement item of similar design and value.
- All shipping for faulty item returns and replacements will be at our cost.