Kylie and the Machine | Sew-in Labels – Sweary Sewist Vol. 3! Limited Edition
NZ$18.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$3.00 with
13 in stock
It’s back for it’s third volume and swearier than ever! The Sweary Sewist 3.0 is a limited edition multipack containing some very sweary labels! PLUS there is a one-in-three chance of scoring a bonus sweary label!
Included in one pack: 6 individual sweary labels (or a one-in-three chance of scoring an extra bonus label!).
- 1x ‘Sewing is so Badass’ – 28mm x 30mm (plus folds)
- 1x ‘Swears in Every Seam’ – 23mm x 30mm
- 1x ‘Make Good Shit’ – 16mm x 45mm
- 1x ‘I Didn’t Fuck It Up’ End Fold – 55mm x 12mm
- 1x ‘Fucking Fabulous’ – 55mm x 12mm
- 1x ‘Home-Fucking-Made’ – 26mm x 28mm
- ‘Sewing is so Badass’ – End Fold
- ‘Swears in Every Seam’ – Centre Fold
- ‘Make Good Shit’ – Centre Fold
- ‘I Didn’t Fuck It’ – End Fold
- ‘Fucking Fabulous’ – End fold
- ‘Home-Fucking-Made’ – Side Seam (this is in effect a centre fold, but with the design kept very narrow so that you can choose to have only a small amount visible and it sits neatly on an external side seam)
How to attach:
- Centre fold and side seam labels are ideally sewn into the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by inserting into a seam allowance or facing.
- End fold labels are ideally sewn onto the garment (either inside or displayed visibly) by top stitching each end.