Are you knitting on the beach? At the bach? On a boat? Send us your summer knitting selfies and photos! We’ll show off the best summer knitting shots on our Instagram, our Facebook and in the next issue of this newsletter. One lucky person will win a $50 gift certificate to The Yarn Queen!
By submitting photos to the Summer Knitting Selfies contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Contest Terms and Conditions
- The promotional period begins when our January newsletter is sent and ends on February 15, 2021.
- To enter the competition, you must post your photo to Instagram using the hashtag #TYQSummerKnitting OR send your best summer knitting photo to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and phone number.
- Only one entry per person per competition is allowed.
- By entering this competition, you will be in to win a $50 voucher to spend on the Yarn Queen website.
- If entering via Instagram, your Instagram account must be public.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on February 15 will be eligible.
- The winner and featured entrants will be selected at the sole discretion of The Yarn Queen.
- The winner and featured entrants will be contacted by February 20, 2021, either by email, phone or Instagram direct message. The winner must respond within seven days to claim their prize.
- If the winner does not respond within the stated time, the prize will be forfeited.
- Any entrant under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the contest.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable terms and conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Yarn Queen reserves the right to verify the validity of submissions and to disqualify any submission or refuse to award a prize where an entrant has given false or misleading details, has behaved fraudulently or dishonestly or otherwise than under these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Yarn Queen will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Yarn Queen will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- By entering this competition, you agree to the User Content terms and conditions outlined below.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
You own the photos and content that you share with us. You give The Yarn Queen permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to The Yarn Queen a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other The Yarn Queen marketing purposes, including without limitation in The Yarn Queen blog, email and social channels. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Where a submission image includes other participants, you must ensure that their or their parent/guardians’ permission to be in the photo is obtained prior. You confirm this by submitting your image to us. Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty-free, meaning we do not owe you anything else connected with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that:
• You own all rights to your User Content or that you have the right to give The Yarn Queen the rights described above;
• You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and
• Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
If you believe that a user of the Site has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged breach, please feel free to notify us by emailing email@example.com
sign-up for more!
…for information about new arrivals, inspiration and ideas, and tutorials – and the very occasional sale