Wool and the Gang | Wrap Up Blanket Kit
NZ$264.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$44.00 with
Fast, warm and stylish? Make your house your home and learn the basics of knitting with super cosy blanket you stitched yourself. Mix and match colours to create something uniquely you. If you are a brand new knitter this project will give you lots of chance to learn the basics, and if you are already a confident knitter, this is the perfect project for watching movies and whipping up something simple!
Beginner level kit
Fibre art type
This blanket is one size, roughly 80cm x 96cm (31.5″ x 37.8″) if you get gauge
- 2 balls of Crazy Sexy Wool in colour A
- 2 balls of Crazy Sexy Wool in colour B
- 2 balls of Crazy Sexy Wool in colour C
- 1 Wrap Up Blanket pattern bookle
You will also need
- 1 x pair of circular knitting needles 15mm, length 100 cm
- If you do not already have these needles, we have them available. If you want fixed circulars we have KnitPro Jumbo Birch and if you want interchangeable we recommend KnitPro Symfonie Tips and the matching KnitPro Coloured Cables. While 100 cm is recommended, you could also use 120 cm if they are not available.
- If you are unfamiliar with circular needles and need some help, you can email us and we would be happy to, and you can also read this article about circular needles that we wrote!
- needle for weaving in your ends
- We recommend the Knitpro Wool Needles