Wool and the Gang | Vivienne Cardigan Kit
From: NZ$184.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$30.66 with
Every wardrobe needs that cover-up cardigan for when you’ve got chills. You know, the buttonless ones that you can wrap around yourself, like this easy knit kit chic-ster.
This kit is knitted with Shiny Happy Cotton made from hand-picked Pima cotton from Peru. Soft and sleek with beautiful drape it is available in a rainbow of colours! Shiny Happy Cotton is now officially certified by the Vegan Society, meaning it’s free-from animal ingredients and has not been tested on animals.
Fibre art type
This kit comes in sizes 1 – 6. See the image gallery for the sizing chart.
- 8 – 11 balls of Shiny Happy Cotton (depending on size)
- Size 1: 8 balls
- Size 2: 8 balls
- Size 3: 9 balls
- Size 4: 10 balls
- Size 5: 11 balls
- Size 6: 11 balls
- 1 x Vivienne Cardigan pattern
You will also need
- 1 x pair of knitting needles 5 mm
- 1 x 3.5 mm crochet hook
- Needle for weaving in your ends
- We recommend the Knitpro Wool Needles for weaving in your ends.
- If you do not already have knitting needles, we have them available in interchangeable circulars. If you want wood, we recommend KnitPro Symfonie Tips and for metal, we recommend KnitPro Zing Tips. You will also need a matching KnitPro Coloured Cable in 80 cm (60 will also work if 80 is unavailable).
- For more information on circular needles, check out our blog post: The Ultimate Guide to Circular Needles here.