Wool and the Gang | Monet Tank Kit
From: NZ$128.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$21.33 with
Slipover tanks are fashionable, practical, super easy to knit, and use less yarn than a jumper – what is there not to love! Add in that this tank is made from Alpachino Merino, a yarn so soft that you won’t be able to stop squishing it, and you have the ideal project. The Monet Tank is a layering masterpiece – think crisp white shirt or a chic polo neck. It’s more than just a sweater vest, it’s a work of art.
This kit is knitted with Alpachino Merino – a soft, squishy Alpaca and Merino blend. 100% natural, and sustainably sourced in Peru, it’s a chunky, gently twisted yarn which has a super wearable weight for year-round stitching! The kit will teach you stocking stitch and i – cord – 1×1 rib.
Fibre art type
This kit comes in sizes 1 to 4. See the sizing chart in the image gallery for size details.
- 4 – 5 balls of Alpachino Merino (depending on size).
- Size 1 (to fit chest 80 – 86 cm): 4 balls
- Size 2 (to fit chest 88 – 96 cm): 4 balls
- Size 3 (to fit chest 100 – 108 cm): 5 balls
- Size 4 (to fit chest 112-118 cm): 5 balls
- 1 Monet Tank pattern booklet
You will also need
- 1 set of 5mm (US8) 100cm/40’’ circular knitting needles
- 1 pair of 6.5mm (US10.5) knitting needles
- needle for finishing
This pattern calls for knitting needles and a sewing needle. Need to stock up? Visit our Needles and Hooks section.
For more information on circular needles, check out our blog post: The Ultimate Guide to Circular Needles here.