Wool and the Gang | Cosmic Sweater Kit
From: $126.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $21.00 with what's this?
Hunting for a not-too-heavy knit to wear all year (except for winter)? Then feast your eyes on this intermediate knit kit – layer it up, or keep it sexy and forget wearing a base layer underneath.
Samples are in Turquoise Waters and Cloudy Blue.
Intermediate level kit
Fibre art type
See the image gallery to see the sizing charts.
- Size 1 – 6 balls
- Size 2 – 6 balls
- Size 3 – 7 balls
- Size 4 – 7 balls
- Size 5 – 8 balls
- Size 6 – 9 balls
- 6 – 9 balls of Shiny Happy Cotton (depending on your size) in the colour of your choice
- 1 Cosmic Sweater pattern booklet
You will also need
- 1 x pair of 6.5 mm knitting needles
- If you do not already have these needles, we have them available in interchangeable circulars. If you want wood we recommend KnitPro Symfonie Tips and for metal we recommend KnitPro Zing Tips. You will also need a matching KnitPro Coloured Cables in either 60 cm or 80 cm.
- If you are unfamiliar with circular needles and need some help, you can email us and we would be happy to, and you can also read this article about circular needles that we wrote!
- Needle for weaving in your ends
- We recommend the Knitpro Wool Needles