Wool and the Gang | Riri Shrug Kit
From: NZ$92.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$15.33 with
This great kit includes the pattern and yarn to make Wool and the Gang’s Riri Shrug in their beautiful Shiny Happy Cotton – and the pattern is free! And best of all, it knits up in a flash.
This shrug is the perfect in-betweener. Perfect for in-between weather, it will keep a breeze off your shoulders on a spring evening; and perfect for inbetween events, as it looks as good with your favourite jeans and tee as it does with a pretty floral frock.
The Riri Shrug is especially designed for Shiny Happy Cotton so you know you will get a great result. Wool and the Gang makes the yarn with Peruvian cotton, which has a beautiful softness and drape.
You get a fabulous booklet with all the instructions you need to make the sweater, in an easy to read, instructional format. If you’re a beginning knitter you’ll learn the following techniques: long-tail cast on, twisted rib stitch, moss stitch, casting off in ribbing and vertical invisible seam technique.
Easy – suitable for beginners
Fibre art type
This kit comes in sizes 1 – 6. See the image gallery for the sizing chart.
- 4-5 balls of Shiny Happy Cotton (depending on size)
- Size 1: 4 balls
- Size 2: 4 balls
- Size 3: 5 balls
- Size 4: 5 balls
- Size 5: 5 balls
- Size 6: 5 balls
- 1 Riri Shrug pattern
You will also need
- 1 pair of 5 mm knitting needles
- Needle for weaving in your ends
- We recommend the Knitpro Wool Needles for weaving in your ends.
- If you do not already have knitting needles, we have them available in interchangeable circulars. If you want wood, we recommend KnitPro Symfonie Tips and for metal, we recommend KnitPro Zing Tips. You will also need a matching KnitPro Coloured Cable in 80 cm (60 will also work if 80 is unavailable).
- For more information on circular needles, check out our blog post: The Ultimate Guide to Circular Needles here.
Just the pattern thanks!, Make it a kit! (Free with purchase)