Beat the winter blues with this warm, snuggly, and stylish blanket. Made from 100% NZ farm-to-yarn Polwarth wool, this blanket is knits up super quickly, and is knitted in one piece so there is no need to seaming at the end!
This blanket requires either
- 7 skeins of Joy and 2 cakes of Joy Accents
- 8 skeins of Joy
You will also require 20 mm needles.
The featured sample uses
- 3 skeins of Joy in Natural
- 2 skeins of Joy in Silver
- 2 skeins of Joy in Grey
- 2 cakes of Joy Accents in Peach
This pattern is suitable for beginner plus knitters who can knit, purl, cast on and off, pickup stitches from the edge (or are willing to learn), and follow a pattern. Lets get big!
What you get
If you order this pattern from us, you will receive a physical copy of the pattern.
- If you order at least 7 skeins of Joy, we will supply this pattern for free! Choose the “make it a kit!” option.
- If you want just the pattern, choose the “Just the pattern thanks!” option.
Workshop in Wellington!
If you want to start on your blanket with support from the designer herself, check out our workshop in Wellington, here! The cost covers everything you need to get started, plus we throw in the company, wine and crackers for free! https://theyarnqueen.co.nz/product/chunky-blanket-workshop-with-the-woven-saturday-august-17-2019/