Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine that is taking the world by storm! With high-quality pages featuring patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, articles, and seasonal recipes, Laine will inspire you.
Issue nine, 1833, which was shot in the beautiful Finnish archipelago includes:
- 140 pages
- 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen
- an interview with Lavanya Patricella
- a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
We also have small numbers of issues 1 – 8 available as well if you need to top up your collection of these treasured publications!
You can see the full list of patterns available in each issue here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/publishers/laine-publishing