Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine that is taking the world by storm! With high-quality pages featuring patterns from leading knitwear designers, interviews, articles, and seasonal recipes, Laine will inspire you.
Issue eight, Kelo, is released May 31, 2019! It includes:
- 140 pages
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: New Zealand’s own Libby Jonson, Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- an interview with Susan Crawford
- a story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Laine’s dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
You can see all the patterns here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/laine-magazine-issue-8