HiyaHiya Sleepy Kitty snips are small enough to fit easily into your wallet or hang on your keyring. They’re spring loaded to make snipping easy and sharp enough to leave a clean cut on any piece of yarn. They’re easy to use and minimize hand fatigue.
If you’re new to knitting or crochet, snips are a little different to scissors or shears. Scissors and shears both have finger holes to make it easier to cut larger things. Because snips are meant to just snip a piece of thread or yarn, they have no finger holes. Instead, you squeeze them at the blades in order to snip the thread or yarn at hand.
Sleepy Kitty snips are great because of the following features:
- Removable head protects and holds the stainless steel blades
- Keychain attached to keep your snips close to hand
- Measures only 5cm when closed making them perfect for travel – they can fly on most planes
- Because they have rounded tips and a cover, if they’re loose in your bag you won’t stab yourself
- The ball chain loop means you can clip it onto a zipper pull, a little loop or hang it off a necklace
- They are absolutely adorable!
- They come in loads of different colours!