HiyaHiya | Interchangeable Cables
NZ$10.00 – NZ$12.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$1.66 with
HiyaHiya Interchangeable Cables have screw-on connectors for use with the range of HiyaHiya Interchangeable Tips. They are smooth with excellent joins. Your knitting project will glide from the needles to the cable with no snags or catching! They twist easily to prevent kinks and other annoying cord issues. Reviewers report no kinks or breakage even after years of heavy use.
Cable lengths are finished lengths including tips; the shorter length when used with 4 inch tips and the longer length when used with 5 inch tips. Swap out points and cables as you need in order to have the right tools for your current project.
HiyaHiya categorises cables and tips as mini (or sock), small, or large. See below to learn which cables and tips go with which needles.
Ensure you have cables and tips that match!
- Available in lengths of 16″/40 cm to 60″/150 cm in small and large sizes.
- Available in lengths of 24″/26″, 32″/34″ and 40″/42″ in miniature sizes.
To work out which of the HiyaHiya Interchangeable Cables you need:
- Mini cables fit needle tips 2.00 mm – 2.50 mm.
- Small cables fit needle tips sizes 2.75 mm to 5 mm inclusive.
- Large cables fits needle tip sizes 5.5 mm to 10 mm inclusive.
- Or use the tip adaptors to connect large tips to small cables, or small tips to mini cables.