Wool and the Gang | Grace Cardigan Two Tone Kit
From: NZ$288.00 inc GST
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$48.00 with
Soft, squishy and stylish, the Grace Cardigan is gorgeous and deceptively simple to knit. The contrasting colours can be high-impact or subtle, depending on which shades you choose. It’s got a relaxed fit and sleeves sizable enough for several layers underneath in winter. It uses a moss stitch and rib trim for great visual texture.
If you’re a beginning knitter looking to tackle a big project, this cardigan may be perfect for you! It’s also ideal for more experienced knitters that want to create something that is easier and will get loads of compliments.
The Grace Cardigan Two Tone kit uses Wool and the Gang’s Alpachino Merino. It’s a bulky alpaca/merino blend that is soft, squishy and oh so huggable. (Just like you’ll be if you’re wearing this cardigan!) It’s 100% natural and a perfect weight for year-round knitting. Stumped for what colourways to select? Shoot us an email and we’d be happy to help you choose the perfect pairing.
If you’re looking for a two-tone cardigan with more texture, or want a project that might stretch your skills a little more, take a look at the Grace Cardigan’s sister, the Wool and the Gang Stargazer Cardigan!
Fibre art type
This kit comes in sizes 1 – 6. See the image gallery for the sizing chart.
- 9 – 13 balls of Shiny Happy Cotton (depending on size) in two colours
- Size 1 and 2: Colour A: 4 balls; Colour B: 5 balls (total 9 balls)
- Size 3 and 4: Colour A: 5 balls; Colour B: 6 balls (total 11 balls)
- Size 5 and 6: Colour A: 6 balls, Colour B: 7 balls (total 13 balls)
- 1 Grace Cardigan Two Tone Sweater pattern
You will also need
- 1 pair of 8 mm knitting needles
- 1 pair of 5 mm knitting needles with 100cm cable
- Needle for weaving in your ends
- We recommend the Knitpro Wool Needles for weaving in your ends.
- If you do not already have knitting needles, we have them available in interchangeable circulars. If you want wood, we recommend KnitPro Symfonie Tips and for metal, we recommend KnitPro Zing Tips. You will also need a matching KnitPro Coloured Cable.
- For more information on circular needles, check out our blog post: The Ultimate Guide to Circular Needles here.